1. Check the fare for your destination using the overhead route map.
2. Press the "English" button to change the screen display to English.
3. Press your desired fare.
4. Insert coins or bills into the appropriate slots.
5. Take your ticket and change.
1. Press the "PASMO" button on the left side of the screen.
2. Press the "PASMO" button at the center of the screen.
3. Choose whether to include your name on your PASMO card.
4. Select the amount you would like to add to your card.
5. Insert coins or bills into the appropriate slots.
6. Take your PASMO card and change.
|Access Express||Rapid Limited Express / Limited Express|
|via||Narita SKY ACCESS Line||Keisei Main Line|
(Ex.: 1,190 yen for Narita Airport to Oshiage)
|Costs slightly less than the Narita SKY ACCESS Line
(Ex.: 990 yen from Narita Airport to Oshiage)
(Ex.: 46 minutes between Narita Airport and Oshiage)
|Takes somewhat longer than the Narita SKY ACCESS Line
(Ex.: 64 minutes from Narita Airport Terminal 2･3 Station to Oshiage)
|Schedule||Baseline||More trains operating than the Narita SKY ACCESS Line|
|Destination||Mainly serves Oshiage / Asakusa / Haneda Airport||Mainly serves Nippori / Ueno|